Behavioral Health Services
Providing Behavioral Health Services via Telehealth
StationMD is proud to offer Behavioral Health Services through scheduled Psychiatry and Psychology telemedicine appointments.
Our staff psychiatrists are all US residency trained and board-certified in psychiatry. They have special training and experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. They are experts in the diagnosis and treatment of mental health and behavioral illnesses effecting people with disabilities.
When you work with StationMD to provide your residents with tele-psychiatry services, you will have a dedicated psychiatrist that will learn the needs of the person and develop an individualized treatment plan that will include:
- Medication Management
- Medication optimization (remove unnecessary medication and start those that may be more effective)
- Management of side effects of medications
- Development of an escalation plan for those at high risk of destabilization
- Discussion with family and loved ones
- Coordination with your staff, case managers, nurses and direct care professionals to promote multidisciplinary care tailored to the need of the patient.
Our psychology services include, but are not limited to:
- General Counseling / Couples & Group Counseling
- Cognitive & Adaptive Functioning Testing for placement or academic services
- Vineland Adaptive Functioning Testing
- Capacity Testing
- Evaluation for ICF Admission
Process for Telemedicine for Behavioral Health
Our behavioral health services are performed via telemedicine while the individual is in their own home setting so the doctor can conduct the visit without the patient having to travel. This gives the doctor valuable information and gives the patient a setting that is familiar and comfortable.
Visits are by scheduled appointment only, with pre-registration required.
To learn more or register for our services, please contact us.